TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
TP-Link extenders are becoming users’ first choice due to their top-notch performance and cutting-edge technology. Here we are going to discuss specifically the TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi range extender. This device has some awesome features to offer to its users. If you are looking to invest in a WiFi range extender or are looking for information about the TP-Link AC750 range extender, then this page is what you need right now.
TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender: Features
Let us tell you what are the awesome features of a TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi range extender:
- Turn dead zones into fun zones by boosting the wireless signal to reach hard-to-access areas.
- Create a WiFi mesh network by connecting it to a router and get whole home network coverage.
- Extend network up to 2000 sq. ft.
- Compatible with 802.11ac and 802.11 b/g/n WiFi devices.
- Enjoy dual band speeds up to 750 Mbps using this WiFi extender.
- Ideal for online gaming, HD streaming as well as other bandwidth-intensive jobs.
- Compact in size.
- The wall-mounted design makes it easy to deploy.
- Can function as a wireless adapter using its Ethernet port
- Wireless AC technology
- One key connection with the WPS button
- Smart signal indicator lights
- Works with any standard router or access point
TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender Initial Setup
You have learned about the features that the TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi range extender offers, now it is time to know how you can start accessing its network. To do this you need to first set it up with the home network.
To set up a TP-Link range extender, you have two options. Either use the WPS button on the device or access the web-based utility.
TP-Link AC750 Setup Using Web-Based Utility
Step 1: Place the Extender
First of all, unbox your TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi range extender and place it in the same room as the host router. For your information, as soon as you are done with setting up the extender, you can move it to another place.
Step 2: Power it Up
Now, in the second step, plug the power adapter of the TP-Link AC750 range extender into an active power socket. Thereafter, turn the power button on. The LEDs should become stable which is an indication of a fully booted-up extender.
Step 3: Connect TP-Link Extender to Router
Fetch an Ethernet cable that is in good condition, and connect the TP-Link AC750 WiFi range extender to the host router. Avoid making loose connections.
Step 4: Access TP-Link Login Page
For this, you need to take the help of a computer or a laptop. So, power up the computer and fire up a browser that you like. In its URL bar, enter the login address tplinkrepeater.net avoiding any errors. Once you hit the Enter key, you will be accessing the TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi range extender login page.
Step 5: Input Login Credentials
The login window that you will see in front of you will have a field wherein you need to enter the admin password. If you are unaware of these details, then take the help of the user manual. Once you have input these details click on the Login or OK button.
Step 6: Follow the Prompts
You will be navigated to the TP-Link extender web-based utility or the configuration utility. All you need to do rest is follow the on-screen prompts to complete the TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi range extender setup process.
TP-Link AC750 Setup Using WPS Button
This is the one-key connection method as mentioned earlier. You just have to push one button on the extender and the connection with the home network will be done. Here is the process:
- Power up the TP-Link AC750 range extender by plugging it into a well-working power source.
- Next, power up the host router or the access point.
- Look for the button named WPS on the extender and push it.
- Push the WPS button on the router also.
The TP-Link extender setup is done.
Now you need to shift the TP-Link AC750 Wi-Fi range extender to a new location. The ideal place is somewhere between the host router and the place where you want to extend the existing network. Also, you need to change the login password as the default password is available all over the internet, so to secure your WiFi, you should change the TP-Link login password to a strong one. For your information, you can manage your WiFi and extender settings using the TPLink app, also known as TP-Link Tether app.